Monday, February 18, 2008

What a Week!




Well, hot on the heels of my awesome first birthday party, mommy, daddy and I all headed to Chicago to see Nana and Papa. It was a really fast trip, but it was still fun. Mommy and Nana hosted two bridal showers for Aunt Sonya this weekend (on Saturday and Sunday) so they were workaholics. But I had fun being entertained by my uncles and Papa J - I even got to participate in my first game of poker with the boys! Pretty cool. I'm already working on a good "poker face."

Also, Aunt Laura and my cousin Anna came to visit for a couple hours in the midst of the madness. Anna is so cute and is growing fast. I liked hanging with her, but she still doesn't sit yet so our interactions were a bit limited. I showed her some tricks, though, so soon she'll be surprising her parents with what I've taught her. She tried to show me how to get both fingers up my nose at once (see picture). Luckily, I didn't catch on.

I'll have lots more updates in the coming days...so keep checking in!

1 comment:

Laura said...

you must have photo shopped the first picture...my daughter would NEVER stick her hands into any/all openings on her face.