Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not So Rosy


Well, the mystery of my high fever this past weekend was solved when my fever disappeared yesterday and was replaced by a rash all over my body. I have roseola - a virus - and as soon as mommy read up on it, the description matched my symptoms exactly (high fever w/ no other symptoms, followed by fever disappearing and a rash on the trunk, face, arms and legs).

So now I have to stay home until I get all better. I'm going a little stir crazy being inside all day, but mommy and daddy insist so we're all trying to cope. It doesn't help that its been sunny and almost 70 degrees outside!

Hopefully I'll be feeling MUCH better soon.

1 comment:

Vickie Scott said...

I know you will be better real soon. Both Bradley and Kathryn would get what you have and they are all grown up now...