Monday, June 15, 2009

Take me out the Ballgame

I got to go to my first major league baseball game this weekend! Mommy and daddy were also excited because they had never been to Coors Field to see the Rockies. We met my friends Ashleigh, Anna and Ryder (not pictured) at the game (with their parents, of course), and despite this picture, we had a BLAST. We were all so good and patient in our seats, and had much fun clapping and cheering when the crowd did.

Our fun was a bit shortlived, though, because some dark clouds came over the stadium, rain started pouring down, and when our parents took us up to the concourse to get some shelter, they saw THIS. Within minutes, tornado sirens were going off and the crowd was being instructed to evacuate and take shelter... what a scene it was!
So our fun ended too early - I didn't even get to sing at the 7th inning stretch! - but my first game was a memorable one. Mommy and daddy continue to be amazed at what a fun, clean, EASY city Denver is. Its so fun to explore it as a family!

post signature

No comments: