Sunday, February 6, 2011

5 Months






Luke, you are 5 months old now! Time has flown by so quickly since you were born! The biggest news at 5 months old is that on your exact birthday you broke your first tooth! I broke my first tooth at almost 8 months old, so you beat me by a mile! I'm so proud of you, brother :) You have a very happy disposition and you are quite a strong little guy...you love to stand up on momma's lap and you are starting to roll both ways (you went tummy to back first). You usually sleep about 6:30pm to 4 or 5 am, then you are up for a quick snack and then back to bed. You like to coo and yelp out to hear your own voice. You also love to "eat" our faces...big big open mouth kisses! You ADORE me and momma and daddy...you light up every time you see us! Happy birthday Luker!

post signature

No comments: