Monday, March 23, 2009

California Girl






Boy do I love California!! I was here last year (I actually took my first steps here), but I don't remember being here so its all a great new discovery for me. We spend most of our days swimming in the pool, and I'm having great bonding time with daddy. I also LOVE it when mommy and daddy throw me back and forth in the pool, high in the air and making big splashes.

Needless to say, I'm a busy busy girl so I'm chowing down at meals and taking good naps to get my energy back.

Yesterday mommy and daddy got some kid-free time to go see the men's and women's finals of the BNP Paribas Open here in Indian Wells. They had a great time and really appreciate the babysitting help they got so they could have some fun like the good ol' days (before I came along!)

2 comments:

Al said...

Lauren, you travel more than any two-year-old I know. You are a lucky girl! Can't wait to see you this summer!

Nici said...

Sooo jealous that you got to see the match! My mom was there for the week, watching as much tennis as possible!