Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quiet Times




I haven't had much to blog about lately! Daddy has been out of town all week, so its been girl-time with me and mommy. We've stayed busy, of course, but nothing too thrilling. Running errands, going to my music class, and many trips to the park. I can't seem to get enough of being outside, which works well with Denver's weather.

Today my Pa took us to lunch at Panera, and while we were waiting outside for him to show up, mommy snapped a couple pictures of me. Sometimes it seems I'm growing up wayyy too fast! Mom thinks its pretty cool we can sit at a table and have a real back-and-forth conversation now. I have LOTS to say (wonder where I get that from?!)

2 comments:

Lisa P said...

I wish I dresses that cute!

Lisa P said...

try that again! I wish I DRESSED that cute!