Monday, May 18, 2009

Bells Were Ringing





Mommy's cousin Adi got married this weekend, and I was invited to the wedding - lucky me! I was an angel during the ceremony - except shouting "Amen" a few seconds late on each prayer, and once exclaiming "I'm getting Married, mommy!" - and most of my good behavior was thanks to the candy necklace Aunt Lisa gave me before the ceremony. It definitely kept me occupied!

During cocktail hour, Aunt Maggie volunteered to walk around with me. We snuck into the ballroom while it was being set up, and the DJ played music just for me and Mags, so we got to dance just us on the dance floor for almost an hour! I couldn't get enough of it! Here's a link to a short video mom took when she wondered into the ballroom and discovered what we were doing.

Because mommy and daddy like sanity, they took Anna and I upstairs before dinner time and we got to sleep in the hotel room with a babysitter while they partied the night away. I was quite a good wedding guest, if I dare say!

post signature

No comments: