Friday, January 21, 2011

Sick


Sorry its been awhile since my last post. Everyone in our house has been so sick! I started it off with a fever for 48 hours...then momma got the stomach flu...then she gave it to daddy...then Luke got really sick with broncholitis and an ear infection last week. He hasn't been sleeping much due to his discomfort, so therefore neither has mommy...and so then SHE got sick again. Yuck!

I promise I'll update more once we are feeling a bit better. Everytime I ask mommy if I can sit on her computer and blog, she says she doesn't feel well enough to help me. Hopefully in a few days she'll let me get back on here. But don't worry..you're not missing much. My life lately has consisted of a LOT of down time at home. Momma hasn't really let us leave the house in a long while.

xoxo

post signature

1 comment:

Vickie Scott said...

I am sorry to hear that everyone has been sick. That is never any fun. Hopefully, you will all stay healthy the rest of the year! Lauren, you are growing up so fast and you are a wonderful big sister to Luke. We miss you.