Monday, April 25, 2011

Signed, Sealed, Delivered


Happy Easter everybody! We had a busy and fun weekend.

Luke was dedicated on Saturday. We had a small ceremony at Nana and Papa's house with some family and close friends. The weather didn't cooperate so we were stuck inside instead of out on the back lawn with the mountains behind us, but luckily everything else went perfectly. Mr. Tim and Ms. Anne performed the dedication and Luke was such a good baby throughout. We prayed for Luke and thanked God that Luke is in our family now, and we all had to promise to love and support Luke his whole life and help him grow in love for Jesus. It was really cool. Mommy tells me they did the same thing for me but I don't really remember it.





With Uncle Jon, Uncle Nathan and Aunt Sonya
Praying over Luke

Mommy, Daddy, Mrs. Anne and Mr. Tim with Luke

Grandparents with Luke

Aunts/Uncles with Luke

I really was happy! (Just not in this picture...)

Mimi and Pa with Luke

Nana and Papa with Luke


And Easter...what a special time in our house! I loved learning about the true meaning of Easter this year in preschool, and delighted in telling mommy and daddy about Jesus's death and resurrection - they were quite impressed. I sang the song "Hosanna in the Highest" all weekend...I even told mommy "I just can't get Hosanna out of my head!" Luke and I got to go with mommy and daddy to their church (no Sunday school!) but I found it quite boring and was disappointed that I didn't know the words to the songs. I sing a TON of songs in preschool but none of them were at church yesterday...bummer.

But it was a great weekend...we had lots of fun and it was a special time for all of us!


post signature

No comments: