Wednesday, April 11, 2012

And then there were 3....


I'm proud to announce the arrival of my newest baby brother.... William David. Will was born on March 10, 2012 at 2:27pm. He was 8 lbs, 8 oz and 21 inches long. He's a little cutie pie and me and Luke have welcomed him into the family with open arms (and lots of nuzzles and kisses)! We are all doing great and loving having a new baby in the house... mommy isn't sleeping much so some days she's a little grouchy, but Will is very worth it!!




Sorry the update is so late, but we've been busy around here! (Did I mention we moved to a new house one week before Will came? That's another story altogether!!)

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kate, Dave, Lauren, Luke and families -- congratulations! Will is simply adorable and doesn't he look like Lauren and Luke? Wow, you have some strong genes! Congratulations once again, I look forward to seeing more of little baby Will.