Thursday, March 1, 2012

Five


I had a great 5th birthday! First, mommy got a babysitter for Luke so that we could have a day of fun together, just us girls. She had a bunch of surprises for me. First, we went to a bead shop where I got to make my very own necklace. It was SO much fun!

Next was a trip to the nail salon so I could get a pedicure. I enjoyed every minute.


Lastly, momma surprised me by taking me to the movie theatre to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D. We had the whole entire theatre to ourselves so we got to sing and dance as much as we wanted. So fun!


My birthday party followed a week later, once again shared this year with my buddy Cole and held at Monkey Bizness. Momma forgot the memory card for the camera (!!) so only have one picture that she took with her cell phone, but it was a great time and I was quite happy being the center of attention, as you can see!





post signature




No comments: