Wednesday, September 26, 2007

My New Cousin


Auntie Laura finally had her baby last night! I'm so thankful to have my cousin now to grow up with and be best friends with. Her name is Anna Louise and she weighs in at 7lbs 2oz and 19 1/2 inches. I'm already a little jealous that she is smaller than I was when I was born...but at least with babies, chunky is cute. I'm safe for now!

Mommy, daddy and I drove to the city today to meet Anna in the hospital, but I couldn't go in the room because I'm not 12 years old yet (but everyone keeps telling mommy that I'll be there before she knows it). So here's a picture of her with mommy and Auntie Laura. Welcome to the world, Anna! I've got SO much to tell you about and teach you now that you've left your mommy's belly!! Its pretty fun out here in the real world :)

No comments: