Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Little Rascal





I've really been giving mommy and daddy a run for their money lately. Our TV at home sits in a built-in entertainment center, and mommy uses the bottom drawer to store toys. At the end of the day, she tosses everything in to keep the house looking clean, and during the day I can crawl up, open up the drawer, and pull out what I want to play with.

This afternoon mommy was folding laundry and daddy was in his office working. Imagine mommy's surprise when she looked up and saw that I had crawled INTO the drawer. Easier access to my toys, plus I'm then closer to the television. I'm quickly showing her there is NOTHING I won't try.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! I hope all is well and come visit Chicago soon! :-D