Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PumpkinFest

With Mimi and Great Grandma Shirley

Bouncin Along

Ring Toss

Waving Hello to the Tall Scarecrow with Uncle Andrew


Did I mention I was the only one brave enough to TOUCH this goat?

I sure did have a fun weekend! My Grandma Mary (a.k.a. "Mimi"), Great Grandma Shirley, Uncle Andrew and Aunt Maggie were all in town. On Saturday we drove down to a big Halloween festival and I had so much fun! I got to go down huge slides, bounce in a fun jumper, play fun games and go to a petting zoo. But the coolest story was that mommy met and talked to Shawn Bradley, who is the 2nd tallest player ever to play in the NBA. At 7 ft 6 inches, he TOWERED over mommy. I heard Uncle Andrew got a picture of it, so when I can track it down I'll be sure to post it on my blog for everyone to see.

No comments: