Sunday, January 18, 2009

Best Buds




I've really been missing my friend Sam in Salt Lake City. His picture is on our bulletin board and I always point to it and say "Where's Sam?". I hope we'll be reunited soon. In the meantime, I've been having tons of fun getting re-acquainted with my friends in Denver. During the week I hang with my playdate buddies, but on the weekends I hang with my BFF Ashleigh (she's in daycare during the week so I dont see her as much). Our mommies have been trading "free time" on Saturdays, and I've had a BLAST each weekend with Ashleigh. Here we are at Ashleigh's house last weekend up to our usual antics (sorry for the bed-head... we did an early morning trade!)

2 comments:

Al said...

We miss Lo too.

Anonymous said...

Lauren,

We had so much fun and I can't wait to do it again... I think that our hair looks fab!!!