Thursday, January 22, 2009

Springtime in January, Baby Love and Pinkeye






The good news first or the bad?? I'll just start out with the bad. Out of the clear blue sky this week, I woke up from a nap a complete mess. A quick trip to the doctor gave us our answer: double pinkeye and an ear infection. YUCK! Luckily it was a bacterial infection, so I was sooo much better after only one dose of antibiotics!

The good news? Its been gorgeous here in Denver! Blue, blue skies, sunshine and temps in the upper 60s and low 70s for the past week. Christmas in July? How about springtime in January! Yesterday I spent a good two hours in the backyard doing nothing in particular but staying so busy! Jumping, running, throwing my ball, and my favorite: talking and playing with my baby doll. Check out the videos mommy took of my hilarity.

Springtime in January 1
Springtime in January 2

3 comments:

Vickie Scott said...

That was the best video I have ever seen! Made me smile the whole way through!! We miss you and are VERY jealous of your beautiful weather. Love you and miss you.

Unknown said...

Kate this video made crack up! "Baby catch" is just the cutest thing!

Kari said...

i'm in love with those adidas pink pants!