Thursday, January 1, 2009

Whew!





Well THAT was a fun Christmas! 3 families, 3 cities in 7 days... and of course lots of attention and presents for little ol' me. We did end up making it to Chicago a day late but I was so excited to see Nana and Papa that I quickly forgot how yucky it was to get there. We were in Chicago for 4 days and then flew to Kansas City to see Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kay. It was my first time to visit them in KC, so another "first" was accomplished in my life. Even though the airlines lost our bags for the first day of our trip, I still had lots of fun meeting new members of my family and playing with Grandma and Grandpa.

My grandparents,aunts and uncles (and SANTA) must think I'm great because they gave me lots of gifts. Among the highlights: a shopping cart with food in it, a Cabbage Patch doll and baby stroller, LOTS of lipstick (mom calls it Chapstick) and a fun dollhouse. I also got pots and pans to cook with and awesome clothes and bath toys. I'm quite entertained with my new toys!

Here are a couple highlights from our trip!

1 comment:

Vickie Scott said...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AT CHRISTMAS!!!!! Thank you for having Mommy and Daddy bring you over. You are a treasure.