Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Kansas City

We just got back from an awesome weekend visiting Grandpa Bill and Grandma Kay in Kansas City. I was thrilled to fly on an airplane again, and momma and daddy were thrilled because the flight is just a quick hour over to KC - very manageable! Daddy actually had a golfing weekend with his buddies from college, so momma, me and brother all hung out at Grandma and Grandpa's for the weekend.

The trip started out like this...a quick cat nap on the way to the airport for me:



Doesn't look very comfortable, does it? No worries...I slept just fine.
We had lots of fun attending a "concert in the park" event near Grandpa's house... complete with lots of time on the tire swing (a new discovery for me) and even a facepainter!







Other highlights included my first time eating at Winsteads (yummy!), seeing my step-cousins Audrey, Simone and Penelope, and playing (new toys = hours of entertainment for me!) and bonding non-stop with Grandma and Grandpa. Me and brother were really, really good all weekend - which momma was thankful for.


Overall, it was a great weekend. Luke approves :)
(did I mention he is signing and clapping now?)



Thanks for a great visit, Grandma and Grandpa! I can't wait to come visit you again soon!


post signature

No comments: