Tuesday, November 20, 2007

So Many Updates, So Little Time....



Sorry I haven't posted in awhile...I've been so busy! I have the best news! Daddy is now home from New York City. It was a long 6 weeks apart but some things never change...I'm still "daddy's little girl". I pretty much have Daddy wrapped around my pinkie, but that's okay - I'm just as crazy about him as he is about me.

Other big updates from my corner of the world:
- I can now stand up in my crib
- My top right tooth came in, but I didn't even complain
- I'm eating lots of table foods and am not too wild about bottles lately
- I like to scream and shout when I don't get my way, especially if my food isn't served quickly enough
- I have mastered crawling and now I zoom around, mostly looking for dangerous things to get into

I'll post again soon to tell you about my first Thanksgiving.

(ps - no, I didn't stick my finger into an electric socket - that's just my hair!)

No comments: