Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Aloha






Aloha from Hawaii! I'm having so much fun here! First of all, its sooo pretty here and our resort is sooo cool! Mommy, daddy, me and our friends Jay, Alison and baby Emery are staying in a two bedroom condo here. We have our own bedrooms, bathrooms, and even a kitchen and living room. Mommy and daddy tell me that this place is bigger than their first condo when they got married.

There are 3 pools here, even a sandy bottom pool! There is a playground, lots of green space to run around in, and a HUGE pond with so many big goldfish in them (daddy calls them "koi"). But the best part is that our hotel has 3 different lagoons off the ocean, so I have my choice of beautiful bays to play around in, and there are no scary waves or danger. I get to run around, swim, and see the fish swimming in the water. Very cool.

My only complaint so far has been the 4 hour time change from home. Its hard for a baby like me to adjust like that! So far I've woken up at 3am, 5am and 5:30am. Mommy and daddy don't like being up several hours before sunrise, but at least Baby Emery is doing the same thing so we have a big ol' party in our condo.




1 comment:

SandGs Mom said...

wow! Sounds like fun so far. When do you get back again? Can't wait to do something!