Monday, September 1, 2008

Out of Touch


I'm sorry I've been out of touch the last week. I was in Denver for a few days, and then Chicago for my Great-Grandma Cecilia's funeral. She died last week at the age of 100 - almost 101! Now I am up in Door County, Wisconsin with Nana and Papa. Needless to say, its been a busy week for me - 2 flights, almost 9 hours in driving, and 3 cities. Of course, since I'm ME, I've been super flexible and happy even with all the crazy change that's been going on...but my blogging has been a little off. I'll write more when I get home and have a chance to think about all the experiences I've been having. In the meantime, a cute pic of me last week at my Great Grandma Shirley's house in Denver, enjoying her flowers.

1 comment:

Vickie Scott said...

Dear lauren, I am sorry to hear about your Great-grandma. 100 years is a lot of birthdays. I am sure your Nana is sad too. Please tell your Dad and Nana how sorry we are.
You are certainly a blessing!
Love, Vickie and David