Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Daddy's Little Girl



Daddy is out of town for work this week, so I'll just take a minute to reflect on how I miss him and how much of a daddy's girl I am. Whenever he's around, I smile at him, and we play this super fun game where we sing and coo to each other. I don't do it for anyone but daddy. I even overheard daddy telling mommy the other day that he doesn't think he'll ever be able to say "no" to me. Fantastic news! I plan to use that information wisely in my teenage years.

I miss daddy, and send him virtual slobbery kisses all the way to California.

1 comment:

Mrs. Granat said...

Lauren, Lauren, Lauren.....
You are going to be trouble, girl. Those eyes, and that smile....you've got it girl. And if your dad ever does protest - I'm pretty sure all you'll have to do is bat those big blue eyes at him and he'll be putty in your hands :)
Your mommy and daddy are so proud of you - you are doing such a great job of keeping us all up to date and current on your discoveries. Keep it coming....We can't wait to see you!!!