Wednesday, May 14, 2008

15 Month Update




Yesterday we went to the doctor for my 15 month appointment. I am growing so fast! I'm now 21.5 lbs and 30.5 inches long. That puts me in between the 25-50% for each of those markers. I impressed the doctor with my interest in books (see pictures) and all the words that I showed off for him. I also got a couple vaccines which wasn't so fun - but I recovered quickly.

Other fun things I'm doing at 15 months:
Saying LOTS and LOTS of words
Running (not just walking)
Hugging everyone (even strangers)
Combining words (bye bye, dada)
Starting to use a spoon by myself to eat
I'm obsessed with books

My last update is that this week I got my upper molars - VERY big news. Its been really hurting me, but its worth it because its just another sign I'm growing up into a big girl!

No comments: