Friday, May 2, 2008

Fox Creek Elementary





My aunt Maggie teaches 5th grade at Fox Creek Elementary school, which is only about a mile from my house. So mommy takes me over there once a month to visit, and its one of my favorite things to do! I LOVE LOVE LOVE looking at the big kids, and they are so fun! They sing me Barney songs and crowd around me and giggle...in general, they just dote on me and think my every action is adorable.

School is about to go on summer break so mommy took me over there on Wednesday. It was recess so all the girls wanted to play with me. They ran around, sang me songs, and quickly plucked me up whenever I fell down. I'll miss them alot this summer.

2 comments:

Vickie Scott said...

The way you are growing you will be in elementary school before we know it!!! You are a beautiful little girl, Lauren and we miss you here in Illinois...Be good.

Vanessa said...

Kate-the pics of Lauren are so adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown, and how much hair she has... as you know my little tofs don't grow hair for such a long time! Ohhh and I saw the pics from California... Laura and her litter girl look so sweet too! - Vanessa