Thursday, May 29, 2008

Guess What? Salt Lake has parks, too!



This morning mommy took me out to a park near our home. There was a group of women from the club MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) that mommy found and they were having a playdate today at the park. Mommy wanted to try to meet new friends so we went, and I had alot of fun. We met nice mommies and kids.

Even though I've lived in 3 different cities in the past 9 months, I like that mommy and I can always find a park to swing at. It makes life seem more normal for both of us.

2 comments:

Mrs. Granat said...

Wow, Lauren! That is a nice looking park. I can't wait to see you soon and take you for a big swing myself....
Have you ever heard of an "underdog?"

Love you!
Aunt GiGi

Jen said...

I'm so glad that you and your mommy are finding some fun friends to play with!