Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Santa must like Colorado









Santa sure must like Denver, because I've now seen him twice here!! (It must be the weather... did I mention I played at the park yesterday in a short sleeve shirt because it was about 68 degrees and sunny here? Denver in December is great!)

Our local ACE Hardware, of all places, had a fun event where I got to go paint an ornament and spend some time with Santa. I loved every minute of sitting on his lap and telling him what I want for Christmas (a dollhouse, by the way). He told me he'd do his best but he was making no promises. Hopefully I'll be a good enough girl that he grants my wish. So far I've been great!

Oh, and Lukie got to meet Santa too. He didn't say much though. He's just pretty into looking at his own hands and feet lately.

post signature

No comments: