Sunday, October 21, 2007

Rock Chalk, Jayhawk





This weekend daddy was home and we had so much fun! Saturday we went to Boulder, Colorado where there was a football game between CU and Kansas. It seems like mommy, daddy, and all of my family out here are big fans of KU, so they're getting me started early on my fan experience. I guess I don't have a choice.

Grandpa Bill bought me this KU Cheerleader outfit, and then we all headed up to the tailgate party. I even got to see the KU band and the real KU cheerleaders (they thought I was very cute when I danced along to their songs).

My first KU experience was alot of fun. I think I'll have to be a fan now forever! Rock Chalk!

1 comment:

Allison Smith said...

AWWW... I went to school in Boulder... please say hello for me next time you head out there. :)